The Idea of the Holy Paperback / softback
by Rudolf Otto
Part of the Galaxy Books series
Since the English translation first appeared in 1923, Rudolf Otto's volume has established itself as a classic in the field of religious philosophy.
It offers an in-depth inquiry into the non-rational factor in the idea of the divine and its relation to the rational.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 254 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press Inc
- Publication Date: 01/08/1968
- Category: Philosophy of religion
- ISBN: 9780195002102
- Paperback / softback from £11.85
- Hardback from £19.95