Introducing Aristotle : A Graphic Guide Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Judy Groves
Part of the Introducing... series
"Introducing Aristotle" guides the reader through an explosion of theories, from the establishment of systematic logic to the earliest rules of science.
Aristotle's authority extended beyond his own lifetime to influence fundamentally Islamic philosophy and medieval scholasticism.
For fifteen centuries, he remained the paradigm of knowledge itself.
But can Aristotelian realism still be used to underpin our conception of the world today?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Icon Books Ltd
- Publication Date: 02/09/2010
- Category: Western philosophy: Ancient, to c 500
- ISBN: 9781848311695
- EPUB from £3.99