Earls Court Motor Show : An Illustrated History Paperback / softback
For decades the Earls Court Motor Show was the annual pilgrimage for car idolaters, dreamers and even the odd buyer.
Millions jostled to see the latest models, gadgets, showgirls, celebrities and leave with armfuls of brochures. As the Earls Court exhibition centre is demolished in 2016 Russell Hayes returns to the original excitement of the show with this colourful history, including archive images of British, European and American cars at their finest, the landmark models, the heroic failures and the one-offs. Grab a ticket, muscle into the crowd and join Russell as he relives the glory days of the Earls Court Motor Show in this nostalgic celebration.
Hang on! Isn't that Sid James?
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, 40 Illustrations, color; 90 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: The History Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/08/2016
- Category: Road & motor vehicles: general interest
- ISBN: 9780750965279