Stories of Pirates Mixed media product
Illustrated by Christyan Fox
Part of the Young Reading Series One series
Three original high-seas stories for children just beginning to read.
Find out if Charlie can get rid of his pesky parrot and Molly can escape the clutches of the sneaky Captain Spike in these swashbuckling stories.
Usborne Young Reading has been developed with reading experts from Roehampton University.
The audio CD includes a dramatic listen-along recording with music and sound effects, followed by a read-along version with prompts for page turns.
- Format: Mixed media product
- Pages: 48 pages, col. Illustrations
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 24/11/2006
- Category: Educational: English language: readers & reading schemes
- ISBN: 9780746080146
- Hardback from £4.45
- EPUB from £2.44