The Science of Quiet People : The Shy Guide to the Biology of Being Bashful Paperback / softback
Part of the Shy Guides series
Shy? Introverted? Social anxiety? What does it all mean and what's the difference between them?
This book introduces readers to all the ways in which a person can be "shy", "introverted" and "anxious".
It explores the biological reasons for quieter and less-social personalities.
When readers better understand themselves, they can better accept themselves and take charge of who they are and who they want to be.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 48 pages, 40 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Capstone Global Library Ltd
- Publication Date: 05/09/2019
- Category: Personal & social issues: self-awareness & self-esteem (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781474768061