The Victorians Paperback / softback
From slums and steelworks, to the British Empire and the Great Exhibition, this book tells the story of life in Victorian Britain.
It is full of intriguing facts, illustrations, detailed reconstructions, paintings and maps.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/09/2013
- Category: History & the past: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409566427
- Hardback from £9.39