Stanley's Plan Hardback
by Ruth Green
Illustrated by Ruth Green
* New title from the author of the successful Noisy Neighbours, featuring some of the same characters * Rollicking rhymes and retro illustrations * Introducing an endearing, lovable character in Stanley the dog, sure to become a family favourite Meet Stanley, the friendly dog who is always hungry.
A delicious pie on the top shelf of the kitchen proves particularly tempting and Stanley spends the whole day hatching plans to reach it, with the help of his friends Sid the Snail and Herbert the Hedgehog.
A funny romp told through infectious rhymes and bold, retro illustrations from print-maker Ruth Green - Stanley's Plan is a gentle reminder that sometimes good things come to those who wait.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Tate Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/03/2015
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9781849763059