EU Payments Integration : The Tale of SEPA, PSD and Other Milestones Along the Road Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions series
An inside view of the forces which shaped SEPA and the PSD written from the unique perspective of someone closely involved throughout the process.
It uncovers the strategic, legal and practical implications of the full harmonization agenda and provides an assessment of where these initiatives stand today, including key lessons learned.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 288 pages, XVIII, 288 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 01/10/2010
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230243477
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £64.85