State, Economy, and Society in Post-Military Nigeria Hardback
by S. Adejumobi
This book analyzes how neo-liberal state economic policies and political reforms have impacted on state-society relations, economic and class configurations, social composition of power, social welfare and cohesion in post-military Nigeria; and points to key policy recommendations that may be crucial in redirecting the future of the country.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 193 pages, XIX, 193 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/03/2011
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230111707
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95