Readings of Trauma, Madness, and the Body Hardback
by S. Anderson
Part of the American Literature Readings in the 21st Century series
In Readings of Trauma, Madness, and the Body, Anderson explores how Modernist fiction narratives by Hemingway, the Fitzgeralds, and H.D. represent trauma, specifically addressing the conflict between speaking about and repressing traumatic memories, while also considering how authors' understandings of gender influence their depictions.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, X, 210 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/08/2012
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137030054
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £61.69