The Guide to Understanding Financial Statements Paperback / softback
This guide to understanding financial statements assumes no prior knowledge of accounting or mathematics, or even business sophistication.
It contains numerous worked-out examples and sample balance sheets which clarify explanations, while end-of-chapter questions make the book useful for self-study and training programmes.
Now in its second edition, it features new and expanded coverage of cash flow analysis, Subchapter S corporations, LIFO/FIFO accounting and profit margin analysis.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 170 pages, illustrations
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Publication Date: 22/10/1993
- Category: Financial reporting, financial statements
- ISBN: 9780070131972