New Labour Policy, Industrial Relations and the Trade Unions Hardback
by S. Coulter
New Labour was outwardly hostile to trade unions and their concerns.
Yet the Blair government worked closely with the TUC on several key employment reforms.
Steve Coulter analyses the dimensions of the often fractious Labour-union partnership and shows how the TUC pursued an 'insider lobbying' route to influence the shape of New Labour's policies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 154 pages, VIII, 154 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/11/2014
- Category: Political leaders & leadership
- ISBN: 9781137495747
- PDF from £42.49
- Paperback / softback from £43.65