Foundations for New Economic Thinking : A Collection of Essays Hardback
by S. Dow
New economic thinking is in demand in the light of the recent economic crisis.
This book equips the reader with a better understanding of current ways of thinking as well as an awareness of other possibilities, providing the foundations for debate in theory and methodology alongside practical implications for policy.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XI, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2012
- Category: Economic theory & philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230369108
- PDF from £93.08
- Paperback / softback from £61.69