Spooky South : Tales of Hauntings, Strange Happenings, and Other Local Lore Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Paul Hoffman
Part of the Spooky series
Here we have a collection of unnerving tales of events that happened--and still do happen--in the collective back yard of the Deep South states.
Accompanied by evocative illustrations, these compelling retellings of 40 popular folktales feature supernatural occurrences and ghosts of all sorts, from fiddling ghosts to the story of the Jack o'Lantern.
Whether read around the fire on a dark and stormy night or in the backseat of the family van on the way to Grandma's, each expertly told tale is guaranteed to make readers look at the South--and over their shoulders--again and again.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, 1 Maps; 36 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 01/07/2016
- Category: Ghosts & poltergeists
- ISBN: 9781493019175
- Paperback / softback from £7.95
- PDF from £12.43
- EPUB from £13.39