Humanity 2.0 : What it Means to be Human Past, Present and Future Paperback / softback
by S. Fuller
Social thinkers in all fields are faced with one unavoidable question: What does it mean to be human in the 21st century?
This ambitious and groundbreaking book provides the first synthesis of historical, philosophical and sociological insights needed to address this question in a thoughtful and creative manner.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, VII, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 06/10/2011
- Category: Religion & science
- ISBN: 9780230233430
- Hardback from £68.65
- PDF from £46.75