Dissertation Research and Writing for Construction Students Paperback
by S. G. Naoum
* User-friendly, easy to dip into guide for all Built Environment students * Takes the reader from the stage of choosing a topic to writing a well-structured dissertation * Best case practice illustrated with numerous examples, case studies and references.
Dissertation Research and Writing for Construction Students covers topic selection, research planning, data collection and methodology, as well as structuring and writing the dissertation - in fact, everything needed for a successful write-up.
A new section advising students on the use of the SPSS software 'Statistical Package for Social Sciences' will help readers make the best use of this tool.
New examples and references ensure that this new edition of the bestselling construction dissertation guide is right up to speed with current practice.
This is the ideal resource for students involved in research in Construction Management, Building and Quantity Surveying.
- Format: Paperback
- Pages: 264 pages, 76 black & white illustrations, 40 black & white tables
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/07/2012
- Category: Building construction & materials
- ISBN: 9780415538442
- Hardback from £133.25