Contemporary British Queer Performance Hardback
by S. Greer
Part of the Performance Interventions series
This book examines queer performance in Britain since the early 1990s, arguing for the significance of emerging collaborative modes of practice.
Using queer theory and the history of early lesbian and gay theatre to examine claims to representation among other things, it interrogates the relationships through which recent works have been presented.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 245 pages, X, 245 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 22/05/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230304420
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £60.89