Fiqh al-Aqalliyy?t : History, Development, and Progress Hardback
by S. Hassan
Part of the Palgrave Series in Islamic Theology, Law series
This book examines the development of a contemporary internal debate among Muslim minorities living in Western Europe and North America to establish a specific form of Islamic jurisprudence.
Fiqh al-aqalliyyat attempts to strike a balance between Muslim's religious commitments and their civic identity as citizens in Western liberal states.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 216 pages, XVI, 216 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2013
- Category: Islamic theology
- ISBN: 9781137346698
- Paperback / softback from £55.79