Lesbian, Gay and Queer Parenting : Families, Intimacies, Genealogies Hardback
by S. Hicks
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
This study is based upon original research carried out with lesbian, gay and queer parents and explores how genealogy, kinship, family, everyday life, gender, race, state welfare and intimacy are theorized and lived out, drawing upon interactionist, feminist, discursive and queer sociologies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 253 pages, VIII, 253 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 12/10/2011
- Category: Gay & Lesbian studies
- ISBN: 9780230594456
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19