Craft and the Creative Economy examines the place of craft and making in the contemporary cultural economy, with a distinctive focus on the ways in which this creative sector is growing exponentially as a result of online shopfronts and home-based micro-enterprise, 'mumpreneurialism' and downshifting, and renewed demand for the handmade.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 187 pages, XVI, 187 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/03/2015
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9781137399649
- PDF from £50.99
- Paperback / softback from £52.45