School Choice, Ethnic Divisions, and Symbolic Boundaries Hardback
by S. Lund
This book enriches empirical and theoretical understandings of how school choice and school segregation are generated by the construction and negotiation of ethnic divisions by placing emphasis on feelings of belonging and we-ness as important structuring forces that guide and restrict students' school choices.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 100 pages, VIII, 100 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 23/03/2015
- Category: Social discrimination
- ISBN: 9781137480064
- PDF from £38.24
- Paperback / softback from £37.39