Hollywood and Intimacy : Style, Moments, Magnificence Hardback
by S. Peacock
A critical appreciation of close relationships in the modern American movie, looking in detail at contemporary Hollywood films which explore intimacy and the connections of characters, their surroundings, and points of film style.
Peacock's close readings provide a fresh approach to understanding the big American film.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 170 pages, X, 170 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 18/11/2011
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230354500
- PDF from £52.69
- Paperback / softback from £49.05