Surveying and Levelling, Volume II Paperback / softback
This book is meant for the second course on Surveying and Levelling.
It covers all the advanced methods ofsurveying including remote sensing and GIS. New in this editionA new chapter ""Photogrammetry"" has been added in the present edition to make the book up to date and more beneficial for the students. Diploma and degree students of civil engineering, architecture and mining will find this book useful. Salient Feature:Covers theory with simple and precise explanations. Text illustrated with generous use of diagrams, latest photographs and tables. Provides a number of solved problems for clear understanding of the subject.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 454 pages
- Publisher: I K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/07/2016
- Category: Geographical information systems (GIS) & remote sensing
- ISBN: 9789385909092
- Paperback / softback from £16.85