The Politics of Resource Extraction : Indigenous Peoples, Multinational Corporations and the State Paperback / softback
Part of the International Political Economy Series series
International institutions (United Nations, World Bank) and multinational companies have voiced concern over the adverse impact of resource extraction activities on the livelihood of indigenous communities.
This volume examines mega resource extraction projects in Australia, Bolivia, Canada, Chad, Cameroon, India, Nigeria, Peru, the Philippines.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 314 pages, XV, 314 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/02/2012
- Category: Development studies
- ISBN: 9781137463210