Saudi Arabia and the Global Islamic Terrorist Network : America and the West's Fatal Embrace Paperback / softback
Edited by S. Stern
Saudi Arabia influences American policy through both conventional and unconventional methods, all due to the petro-dollars that have been generated from America's addiction to foreign oil.
With chapters written by renowned experts, this book uses first-hand accounts to explore this vast influence
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 269 pages, XVIII, 269 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/06/2012
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9781137034694