This book argues that a well-educated citizenry and freer flow of information has contributed to a state of "hyperdemocracy" which impedes itself.
This book applies the idea of 'reflexive modernization' to democratic theory, setting out a new perspective on the challenges democracy faces.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 217 pages, XIII, 217 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2013
- Category: Political ideologies
- ISBN: 9780230341142
- PDF from £53.55
- Paperback / softback from £49.85