Politics of Identity in Small Plural Societies : Guyana, the Fiji Islands, and Trinidad and Tobago Hardback
by S. Wilson
In small plural societies, cultural differences can be exaggerated, exploited and intensified during political contests.
The survival of these societies as democracies - or even at all - hangs in the balance.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 219 pages, XIII, 219 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/01/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230339873
- Paperback / softback from £52.99
- PDF from £67.58