The Mediterranean Dimension of the European Union's Internal Security Hardback
by S. Wolff
Part of the Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics series
EU internal security concerns such as migration, police and judicial cooperation are today part of EU foreign policy.
This book shows how those concerns dominate the EU agenda towards Mediterranean countries.
Adopting a rational-choice institutionalist approach, it explores EU policy and the strategic choices made after the 2011 Arab revolts.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 273 pages, XII, 273 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/09/2012
- Category: Migration, immigration & emigration
- ISBN: 9780230299931
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95