Student-Centered Learning Environments in Higher Education Classrooms Hardback
by Sabine Hoidn
This book aims to develop a situative educational model to guide the design and implementation of powerful student-centered learning environments in higher education classrooms.
Rooted in educational science, Hoidn contributes knowledge in the fields of general pedagogy, and more specifically, higher education learning and instruction.
The text will support instructors, curriculum developers, faculty developers, administrators, and educational managers from all disciplines in making informed instructional decisions with regard to course design, classroom interaction, and community building and is also of relevance to educators from other formal and informal educational settings aside from higher education.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 453 pages, 7 Illustrations, color; 11 Illustrations, black and white; XVII, 453 p. 18 illus., 7 illu
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/10/2016
- Category: Curriculum planning & development
- ISBN: 9781349949403
- EPUB from £63.33
- Paperback / softback from £74.49