Cultural Representations of Massacre : Reinterpretations of the Mutiny of Senegal Hardback
In this book, Parent puts together a history of representations of the 1944 mutiny in Senegal.
Combining firsthand analysis of the works and their intertextual interactions as well an external perspective, Parent engages with history, literature, film, poetics, and politics and highlights the importance of remembering the past.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 210 pages, 5 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 210 p. 5 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/07/2014
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9781137274960
- Paperback / softback from £61.69