Marriage, Property, and Women's Narratives Hardback
Part of the The New Middle Ages series
An interdisciplinary approach to the study of women and property, combining literature, history, and economics.
By looking at women's marriage narratives over a long period of time, the book reveals the deep discontent with the institution of property ownership as a unifying thread from the Middle Ages up through the twentieth-century.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 226 pages, XV, 226 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 05/04/2012
- Category: Literary studies: general
- ISBN: 9780230115064
- Paperback / softback from £48.95