Global Perspectives on US Foreign Policy : From the Outside In Paperback / softback
Edited by Sally Burt, Daniel Anorve
This book explores aspects of US foreign policy, including the development process as well as the policy itself in respect to various countries and regions and some significant issues around the globe today.
Providing insight into non-US perspectives of American foreign policy, the book contextualizes the effects of policy on external nations.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 228 pages, IX, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2013
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137363671