PDA by PDAers : From Anxiety to Avoidance and Masking to Meltdowns Paperback / softback
by Sally Cat
This book is a collection of genuine insights and experiences from people living with PDA, adapted from their interactions on a popular online support group.
It includes frank discussions of topics relevant to PDA, including work, relationships and managing meltdowns, making it a vital resource for both individuals and professionals.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 360 pages, 110 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Publication Date: 21/05/2018
- Category: Disability: social aspects
- ISBN: 9781785925368