For the 15% of the population who usually are left out of stitching instruction manuals, this book is a wish-come-true.
Sally Cowan, a left-handed professional dressmaker, writes sympathetically for left-handed sewers.
Forty varieties of straight, back, caught, blanket, buttonhole, chain, knotted, cross, couching, satin and laid filling stitches all are illustrated by 96 clear drawings of progressive steps.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 64 pages, 96 drawings
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 07/01/1997
- Category: Embroidery crafts
- ISBN: 9780887401107