The Well Balanced Child : Movement and Early Learning Paperback / softback
Part of the Early Years series
The Well Balanced Child is a passionate manifesto for a "whole body" approach to learning which integrates the brain, senses, movement and play.
This fully revised edition includes a new chapter with a story and movement exercise that parents can use to help children reach their potential.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 304 pages, Illustrations
- Publisher: Hawthorn Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 29/11/2005
- Category: Child & developmental psychology
- ISBN: 9781903458631