Amazing Science: Plants Paperback / softback
by Sally Hewitt
Part of the Amazing Science series
Amazing Science uses the extraordinary and mind-boggling facts about science to introduce children to the core topic of plants at KS1.
Each spread starts with an interesting fact supported by a dramatic picture to engage the child's interest.
It then seeks to explain, in simple terms, the science behind it. 'Your Turn' boxes then challenge children to look around them for similar examples, such as what materials are used for.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour photographs
- Publisher: Hachette Children's Group
- Publication Date: 10/04/2014
- Category: Educational: Biology
- ISBN: 9780750280600