Pragmatics, Semantics and the Case of Scalar Implicatures Hardback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Pragmatics, Language and Cognition series
This book is an advanced debate on the nature of scalar implicatures, one of the most popular topics in philosophical linguistics in the last 20 years.
Leading theorists in the field offer an up-to-date presentation of the subject in a way that will help readers to orient themselves in the vast literature on the topic.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 242 pages, IX, 242 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 02/09/2014
- Category: Philosophy of language
- ISBN: 9781137333278
- Paperback / softback from £55.79