Children, Morality and Society Hardback
by Sam Frankel
Part of the Studies in Childhood and Youth series
This book explores the extent to which children engage with questions of morality, arguing that they are active members of society who have both the capacity and understanding to engage with discourses of morality.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, X, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 17/04/2012
- Category: Ethics & moral philosophy
- ISBN: 9780230284265
- Paperback / softback from £52.19