Food Chains: Who eats what? Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Sarah Dennis
Trace the Sun's energy as it travels along food chains sustaining plants, primary consumers, secondary consumers, predators and decomposers all over the planet.
Beautiful cut-paper illustrations by the award-winning Sarah Dennis bring habitats from around the world to life.
Search and find activities and essential facts.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Illustrations, color
- Publisher: b small publishing limited
- Publication Date: 01/06/2019
- Category: Wildlife (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781911509929