The first book-length treatment of James Joyce's work through the lens of Friedrich Nietzsche's thought, Slote argues that the range of styles Joyce deploys has an ethical dimension.
This intersection raises questions of epistemology, aesthetics, and the construction of the 'Modern' and will appeal to literary and philosophy scholars.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 205 pages, XII, 205 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/10/2013
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9781137366221
- Paperback / softback from £48.25