Postfeminism and the Fatale Figure in Neo-Noir Cinema Hardback
This book is a thought-provoking study that expands on film scholarship on noir and feminist scholarship on postfeminism, subjectivity, and representation to provide an inclusive, sophisticated, and up-to-date analysis of the femme fatale , fille fatale , and homme fatal from the classic era through to recent postmillennial neo-noir .
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 199 pages, X, 199 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/08/2015
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9781137503589
- Paperback / softback from £16.65
- PDF from £16.15