Collaborative Cross-Cultural Research Methodologies in Early Care and Education Contexts Paperback / softback
Drawing from an array of international scholars' practical experiences, Collaborative Cross-Cultural Research Methodologies in Early Care and Education Contexts demonstrates how to conduct collaborative cross-cultural research and investigates the field's nuances and dilemmas.
The book focuses on rich, real-life attempts to negotiate and develop culturally sensitive theoretical and conceptual frameworks, equivalent studies, and systems of relationships across distances, languages, ethics, and practices.
The models presented consider the possible political and moral implications for all participants in cross-cultural research endeavors, including issues of race, colonization, immigration, indigenous populations, and more.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 216 pages, 7 Line drawings, black and white; 9 Halftones, black and white; 2 Tables, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 18/12/2017
- Category: Pre-school & kindergarten
- ISBN: 9781138207912