The Light Cruiser SMS Emden Paperback / softback
Part of the Super Drawings in 3D series
SMS Emden light cruiser was built by Kaiserliche Werft Danzig dockyard (nowadays Gdansk in Poland).
The construction process began in 1906, the launching of the ship took place on 26 May 1908.
Together with SMS Dresden, she belonged to Dresden protected cruiser class. SMS Emden was put into service on 1 April 1910. Eleven days later she was sent to the German colony Qingdao (Tsingtao) in China.
The destination was reached on September that year. There the ship was incorporated into German East Asia Squadron.
In 1913 Lieutenant-Commander Karl von Muller took command of the ship.
He was soon promoted to the rank of full Commander.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 80 pages, 116 renders; 16 anaglyphs 3D; 3D glasses
- Publisher: Kagero Oficyna Wydawnicza
- Publication Date: 28/09/2015
- Category: Military & naval ships
- ISBN: 9788364596674