People play mobile games everywhere and at any time.
Tobin examines this media practice through the players directly using the lens of the players and practice of the Nintendo DS system.
He argues for the primacy of context for understanding how digital play functions in today's society, emphasizing location, "killing-time," and mobile communities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 130 pages, VI, 130 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 16/10/2013
- Category: Popular culture
- ISBN: 9781137396587
- Paperback / softback from £41.65
- PDF from £39.94