Adobe : Homes and Interiors of Taos, Santa Fe, and the Southwest Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Valerie Graves
Southwestern architecture is a blend of sensibilities and technology from three cultures: Native American, Hispanic and Anglo.
The traditional styles and adaptations explored in this book maintain definite connection with the past.
In over 500 photos and line drawings, the authors present authentic exteriors, fireplaces, doors, walls, floors, stairs, ceiling, tiles, hardware, cabinets, construction details and much more.
A vast practical source of ideas and reference for home owners, decorators, architects, builders, students and historians.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 280 pages, 24 Halftones, color; 461 Halftones, black and white; 88 Illustrations, black and white
- Publisher: Taylor Trade Publishing
- Publication Date: 16/03/2012
- Category: Residential buildings, domestic buildings
- ISBN: 9781589796805