My Garden Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Joyeeta Neogi
Nona has never worked in a garden before, but she would like to give it a try.
When her parents rent a small plot of land across the street from their house, Nona and her best friend Toby transform the empty space into a magnificent vegetable garden. And Nona's dream of becoming a farmer comes true!My Garden shows that modern occupations aren't the only path to success.
Happiness and achievement can also be found in traditional occupations such as farming and working the land. My Garden is a charming story that opens the door to dreams and to a future that each and every child can enjoy
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, Colour throughout - 15 hand-drawn illustrations
- Publisher: Dixi Books Publishing OOD
- Publication Date: 13/09/2018
- Category: Picture storybooks
- ISBN: 9786197458039