The Labour Markets of Emerging Economies : Has Growth Translated into More and Better Jobs? Hardback
Part of the Advances in Labour Studies series
The past few decades have witnessed the economic and geopolitical rise of a number of large middle-income countries around the world.
This volume focuses on the labour market situations, trends and regulations in these emerging economies.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 282 pages, XX, 282 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 31/07/2013
- Category: Labour economics
- ISBN: 9781137325341
- PDF from £57.79
- Paperback / softback from £60.05