Rainbow of Rhinestone Jewelry Paperback / softback
Over 450 color photographs display thousands of signed and unsigned jewelry pieces arranged by color and designs.
This book brings fact and practical advice to the joy of owning beautiful rhinestone jewelry.
The repairing suggestions result from the author's experience caring for their own collections so that you, too, can learn to carefully clean, repair and store your jewelry.
Current market values are with the captions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Over 450 color photos
- Publisher: Schiffer Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/01/1997
- Category: Fashion & society
- ISBN: 9780887408953