Self Harm : The Path to Recovery Paperback / softback
by Sara Garvie
What is self harm? How does it develop? Is full recovery possible? How can I help a sufferer? Research has suggested that rates of self-harm in the UK are higher than anywhere else in Europe.
This accessible and practical book demystifies a subject many people find hard to understand, assessing the causes of it and showing ways towards recovery.
Throughout the book, the authors draw on case histories and personal stories, as well as statistics and information from up to date research in the field.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, B&W Line
- Publisher: Lion Hudson Plc
- Publication Date: 22/08/2008
- Category: Personal & social issues: body & health (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9780745953199