Navigation: A Newcomer's Guide Paperback / softback
Navigators have only 2 questions: Where am I? Where do I go now? This book shows the simplest way to answer these questions.
It starts from scratch, uses no jargon and features graphics instead of words wherever possible.
This bestselling book has been updated to cover all modern navigation.
It is recommended by Fernhurst for beginners and Day Skipper students.
Explaining how to look at charts, find your position, look at tides, plan your passage and determining the course to steer.
It will help you find out where you are and how to get to where you want to be.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 96 pages, 124 Diagrams; 71 Halftones, color
- Publisher: Fernhurst Books Limited
- Publication Date: 28/02/2014
- Category: Navigation & seamanship
- ISBN: 9781909911079
- Paperback / softback from £9.95
- EPUB from £8.44